PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Splash Damage still borked?
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-05, 10:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
2coolforu
First Lieutenant

Re: Splash Damage still borked?

Originally Posted by Razicator View Post
Don't mention rocket explosions if you want to talk only about the flak. And flak was fine, multiple airplanes went down to AA maxes on stream.
Why the hell should I not mention the rocket explosions? At multiple points it appeared as if rockets landed near MAX units and did no damage, I'm just wondering if someone with sharper eyes than myself noticed AoE damage as I was more captivated by the pretty colours/ the rockets could have been a trick of perspective and had infact missed their target.

Why shouldn't rockets have splash, splash =/= instakill, why shouldn't splash effect the things rockets are strong against. Your kneejerk reaction was just so hilariously over the top that I had to clarify. My question relating to flak was simply because I saw the Lib get enveloped in flak but it's health meter didn't seem to go down, at some points the mosquitos hovered in flak explosions for quite a while and didn't go down even to sustained fire. I was just wondering if that was because the ones that did go down were taking more damage or if it was because AoE was still jiggered and direct hits got the others, that's all.