PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Please help a wronged individual by simply posting a thread in the general discussion
View Single Post
Old 2003-06-20, 09:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #237
colemanmcc
Private

ralph was totally bullshitted, i know, i was there. everybody that doesn't know what actually happened should shut their mouths.
i actually registered for this board just so i could post this. i've never even played planetside, and after this Sony Online Entertainment entrapment horseshit, i never will.
the whole problem here is the restriction of access to account information... i'd like one of you to find where that's legal in the terms of service...
the banning from the forums, even from the game, i guess that's their legal right through the terms of service (even though the whole situation is ridiculous). but to ban you and not still give you the right to cancel? bullshit.
if they want to include in the TOS a line that says "we reserve the right to FINE YOU FOR YOUR ACTIONS" then fine, since that's essentially what they're doing.

you guys have fun paying through the nose for sony's roundabout, problem-avoiding phone support.

PEACE,
coleman