PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Please help a wronged individual by simply posting a thread in the general discussion
View Single Post
Old 2003-06-20, 11:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #238
WarGhul
Private

SOE billing issues.

ralphie will not be billed, because they have banned his account, in effect cancelling it. So all the "tomorrow I will be billed even though I cannot play and I'm helpless to prevent it" is crap.

I repeat, ralphie does not have access to his account information because they have removed/banned his account and he will not be charged. His protestations about his credit card being charged are simply speculation on his part. He does not know this to be true, he is simply stating it over and over again because he is very capable of self-delusion and believes that the more he says something, the more correct and right he becomes.

ralphie is utterly clueless; they cannot legally charge you for a service that they refuse to provide. Therefore, they will not charge him. Furthermore, they will not remove his ban, because they do not want to do business with him, and I can personally see why. So since the "they will charge me as soon as they unban my account" scenario will never occur, all his whining about that is pointless.

I agree with other sentiments expressed in this thread that ralphie brought this all upon himself. If he had just let the issue drop and didn't pretend that he was "speaking for the forum community" and if he had stopped trying to point out "legitimate" (in his mind) violations of the terms of service by another forum poster, which isn't his job or responsibility, in addition to insulting and demeaning everyone who disagrees with him (which he has done repeatedly in this thread and did on the planetside forums), he wouldn't have gotten into trouble. The truth is that he caused a lot more trouble than SERPUS ever did, and threatened, blustered and "I have rights as a consumer'd" himself into this mess.

No Sympathy 1
ralphie 0

-I AM WARGHUL