PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Please help a wronged individual by simply posting a thread in the general discussion
View Single Post
Old 2003-06-20, 03:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #240
WarGhul
Private

Yeah but I was right...

They didn't bill you today and wouldn't have because you were not able to access your account, like I said. Even if you hadn't called, you wouldn't have been billed today because your account was locked. Reading through your numerous posts, you (ralphie)claimed that you would be billed today even though your account was not accessible, which wasn't true, and in fact, is still not true. You repeated this claim over and over again, oftimes in caps, and it wasn't true. You stated that SOE would charge your credit card without unlocking your account, which was not true. In other words, you are a liar.

The term ban, according to the dictionary, means to "prohibit the use of". There is no connotation in the word to indicate a time limit or point at which a ban expires or even that it will expire. Whereas the term suspend means "to debar temporarily". You repeatedly used the terms 'BANNED,' 'KICKED FROM THE GAME' and 'BANNED FROM THE GAME' to describe the condition of your account. You did not definatively indicate that there was a set time limit on this suspension, nor did you state that you had been 'TEMPORARILY BANNED.' The vast majority of your posts give no indication that you were suspended not banned. I was incorrect in stating that your account would be cancelled, but the only information that I had to go on was the data in your voluminous postings. I made the assumption that if SOE was going to ban you, they would cancel your account, because a ban implies a permanent prohibition, and that assumption was incorrect. But don't call me 'IGNORANT.' If I was misinformed it was either because you delibrately misled everyone on this board with your cries for sympathy or because you posssess poor commmunications skills and do not know the meaning of the terms you are using.

You also haven't offered any evidence that your statements about how "the moment the ban was lifted, you would be charged" was a true or valid statement.

Additionally, if you somehow think that by referring to people who dispute your version of events as "IGNORANT" or "kid" you are winning any points, you are mistaken. You have no means of guessing at the ages of any of the people who reply to your posts. You seem to think that by calling someone a child you are placing yourself in a superior position and thus "winning" the argument. Being older is not any indication of being wiser or more mature and in no way adds any validity to your arguments. Calling someone a child seems to be a means you have of insulting people while claiming that you are being mature and rational. Last I checked, most mature individuals don't stay up until 5:30am obsessively checking a chat message board, repeatedly replying to their own posts (in order to bump them), belittling those who disagree with them, whining about how unfair it is that they are not allowed to play a game and 'calling' people out (which you did and then denied that you did. And just to clarify for you, since you obviously don't know the definition of the term, to 'call someone out' means to challenge them to a fight).

So, check your head (and the rest of yourself) into a psychotherapist and get some professional help before some little disagreement at work escalates into a tri-state killing spree.

-I AM WARGHUL