PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Regenerating Health?...Why?
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-05, 10:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
Kaw
Corporal

Re: Regenerating Health?...Why?

Originally Posted by Zulthus View Post
If it's really in a utility slot, then I missed it. Sorry. Don't really care then, as long as they have to give something up for it. I just don't really want everyone having regenerating health.
First of all, let me say that I don't think that this is a utility slot. As I said earlier in this thread, Totalbiscuit had infantry health regen during his tour a few weeks ago as seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6HgC6Exs0U#t=4m05
We saw no sign of this being a cert or implant of some sort during his videos and that probably would have been the sort of thing he would mention. This also seems to be from before they were making changes for E3.

Secondly, I don't see what the problem with this is. Why don't you want people to have regenerating health? It only kicks in after literally 30 seconds of not being shot.(15 seconds for shields, 15 seconds for health) This means, in situations where you won a fight or you got really far away from a fight you were losing, you can go into your next fight without being worthless. Medics will still be needed because they drastically reduce your down time between fights. Thirty seconds is a very long time in any game.