PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - AGN: Community Clash Recording TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-26, 08:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #63
TorinPS
Private

Re: Community Clash TXR and MERC vs NNG and TGWW

Originally Posted by Rumblepit View Post
I think adding them to outfit at the last minute was a poor attempt to cover your ass. Im sure the RCCC guys are looking into it already. LOL few of those guys are NC, they dont even have VS accounts that I can see. Dose rule 3 include people you play against? Because I know some Badass pilots in FC ,NUC,and 00 that I play against that would have loved to get some of that action last night.
It a minor manner of speaking, yes it was, as an attempt to pre-emptively quell this sort of thing you are doing. Regardless, we followed the rules, as clarified by Torkz.

I hope they do look into it. I hope they 'rule' on it. I hope that when Dreadnaut or whoever else gives them the lowdown, they are going to tell you exactly what I did, that we followed the rule.

Everyone who played with us, has been playing with us for quite some time. There is not a single person we played with that are NC only, and don't have VS account. If you really think so, please tell me a name.

If you want to recruit better pilots into MERC, be my guest.