PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Newb looking for outfit
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-03, 04:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Corrupted
Private

Newb looking for outfit

Hey I'm new and need some training up. I've spent a lot of time researching how this game is played and feel I can be useful if people are willing to add me to an outfit and help me learn in game better.

I have much fps experience (which doesnt matter too much here but cant be bad?) and I put in 30+ hrs a week to my gaming. High end gaming laptop so you can count on me

I have a mic but no one seemed to b able to hear me and it showed it working in testing under settings so idk need help with that as well I guess.

But yeah I am on Waterson I think its called, US EAST server, Vanu, and I would appreciate an outfit adding me so I can learn and be of better use.

So far this game has been quite discouraging but I know once I get it down THEN itll finally be some fun and I can help out much better. But for now, I need a little help =)

Just reply with instructions on how to get me added if your willing to take me on and have patients with me while I learn.

TY!

Edit: Just got to battle rank 10 and I find myself being an engineer or in a max most of the time if that's of any use. Still looking for an outfit if anyone wishes to add me just let me know here what information you need or how to meet up in game.

Last edited by Corrupted; 2013-08-04 at 03:55 PM.