PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The worst pc games you've ever played?
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-21, 10:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
ThermalReaper
First Sergeant

The worst pc games you've ever played?

I'm bored, I'm not in beta yet, Smite has become stale. We have a best pc games list, let's go for the worst. But not in gameplay, but in functionality.

I'll begin to explain what I said:

Mass effect 2-3:
This is an utter joke of a pc game in my opinion thanks to one huge flaw. The "Space does everything controls". I understand, in a good game like Tribes, having the jump and jetpack bound to the same button. But why in the hell do we need Pick up weapons, sprint, use cover, mantle/vault/, talk, use, skip cutscene/dialog and choose dialog option bound to the same button? All of my deaths in those games were thanks to the stupid controls.

Splinter Cell: Conviction:
As anyone knows, most recent ubisoft games suck on the PC. But this one I hated the most. As with mass effect, space does most of the things. C does the rest. Again, most of my deaths are thanks to trying to silently kill someone, and instead kicking down a door and destroying any stealth I had. But that's not it, no crappy port is complete without a lack of graphics, mouse sensetivity adjustment and no control of mouse smoothing and aim assist. Wonderful.

Global Agenda:
Despite being one of my favorite games of all time, the user interface is the absolute worse I've ever seen, probably on par with Skyrims. Bad colour choices, hard to click on things, it bugs out a lot and it's extremely hard to find what you what in your inventory.

What about yours?