PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Israel
Thread: Israel
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-09, 08:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #112
Necronile
Sergeant

Re: Israel

Originally Posted by Figment View Post
The problem is you never asked them then and just did your thing quickly to make sure they didn't beat you to it. And apparently you don't realise you are basically asking them to part with something on the same level as Mecca and the St. Peter. And I'll readily agree they may not have acted understanding nor welcoming at the time at all so that this may have been one of the only ways to get exactly what you wanted without compromise, but it was always going to lead to war.

It was a stupid thing and way to do it then. Had their been an agreed upon plan in advance, things might have gone different. Question of course is whether the Palestinians would have ever accepted a Jewish state or influence on their state, or a state with both religions treated as equal.

It just was a plan that was probably always going to go bad fast. :/ Tbh, if you had managed a secular state, perhaps a federal state, with fair guarantees for all religions regarding holy sites... Too late for that now though.
The federal state proposal was denied by both sides I think..so yea...
Problem is that two religions would never get along,they might look like getting along,but tension will allways be there.
The situation here is phucked up.
and Baneblade
Its kinda harsh to hear from you saying ''holocaust or not''...
after that kind of tragedy the whole world (most of it I think) thought the **** deserved their own state.

Last edited by Necronile; 2012-08-09 at 08:23 AM.