PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - I have no words.
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-26, 06:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Zulthus
Colonel

Re: I have no words.

Originally Posted by Vash02 View Post
How about Christians keep their damned opinions and symbols to themselves and stop trying to use tax payer money to spread their religion?
And yes they are athiests. They, by the very definition you just gave, disbelieve in god.
They are also not anti-religion but anti-theocracy. they dont want the establishment of a national religion and are prepared to fight in the courts to protect the constitution.
I'm not Christian. I don't believe in anything but I don't care about religion at all, so I can't really classify myself as anything.

I'm against Christians who do the same thing just as much as Atheists. However, this article was not about Christians, therefore I am opposed to these anti-religion dicks.

This doesn't have anything to do with preventing the establishment of a national religion. It's just a bunch of people crying "there is no god, THERE IS NO GOD!!!!" because they want to be better than them.

Honestly, I wish either everyone respected each other's opinions or any concept of religion/atheism is just erased from everyone's minds. It's just a source of useless hate, whining, and bitching.