PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Suicidal pilots; should they be in Planetside 2?
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-21, 10:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #54
Sentrosi
Contributor
General

Re: Suicidal pilots; should they be in Planetside 2?

We all do things throughout the day we don't want to do, but have to in order to live comfortably. Let me ask you this question;

Do you want to work 8 extra hours this weekend because some middle management screw off can't change his tee time to next week? Note I didn't say overtime because you are salaried.

The same goes for this. If my empire can't generate the resources needed for operations that night, then we (meaning outfit) needs to be fluid enough to recognize this and then adjust accordingly. One of the great things about being a Dragonwolf is that there are no egos to bruise. Many times we go in with a plan to do one thing, but end up doing something else because the battle dictated it.

This makes vehicles no longer treated as throw-away methods of transport. It makes me really want to take care of my Galaxy. It's going to piss me off that I have to land and repair my Galaxy because the forward intel didn't say anything about the drop zone being hot.

To the next idiot who says the PS2 Devs do not listen: See this Thread

Last edited by Sentrosi; 2011-07-21 at 10:41 AM.