PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - The Eraser
Thread: The Eraser
View Single Post
Old 2003-12-06, 02:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #15
BUGGER
Major General

Misc Info

9. Alone

I flew out of the gate. Now I�m in enemy lines. I drove out and to the place where it all started, Wele.

The Wraith drove swiftly over the hills and through the trees. Suddenly a ravine came upon my path. Now it was on foot. I swam through the water, and then ran to the top of the hill.

Wele.

The walls were still down in sections from the last O.S., and the Com. towers where laying on the ground too. I ran to the backdoor which was still standing, hacked, and ran inside. The base was literally empty. I ran to the Spawn Room, no one there. To the Generator Room, no one. Then I ran to the Main Hall, the man who looked me in the eye sat there. Jefferson. He sat at the computer, watching my friends die. He�ll go down first.

I turned my suit off, and grabbed my Repeater. Click. And Jefferson turned. He smiled.

�Ah, we meet again, I thought you were dead,� He smiled. �So what�s your name? Oh yes, Bugger is it? Chevys told me all about you. You did a lot to help us�.well, actually besides for that stupid hack you did at Aton. At least I know you can shoot.�

�Better than you.� I mumbled.

�Oh so you do talk, I thought you only knew how to taunt. Hmm, the Terran are smart. Well you�re all still stupid bastards anyways.�

I smacked him on the head with my gun, he fell. Then I got him in a choke hold. He was still smiling.

�I wouldn�t do that.� Destiny awaits.

I turned and saw Chevys, sided by Bridget and several N.C. troops.

�Missed me? I missed the daredevil of the group.�

�Why�d you leave?� I yelled.

�Why you holding him, your just flirting with death once again.�

Oh crap.

�Drop him!� Screamed Chevys.

I dropped him, then he crawled behind the troops.

�Everyone, leave us!� Yelled Chevys. The room was empty, then the door shut.

�So Bug, how�s life?� Chevys smiled. He wants to kill me, but I could kill him.

�Why�d you go?� I mumbled.

�I really don�t know why, maybe because we are weak. The N.C. plan to make us all free, instead of cooped up behind a leader. I could�ve joined with the Vanu, but they�re all a bunch of nut heads. I mean, the aliens wont come back, they probably died in space.� Chevys chuckled.

�Proves nothing.�

�Oh shut up. You and your�random phrases. You know I could put my MAG-Scatter in your face and kill you now, but that wouldn�t be fair now would it? You need to have an equal chance.�

He is as vulnerable as I am, this is my chance.

�No, you should�ve done it now.� I said cheerfully. I dropped my Repeater and grabbed a nade and threw it at Chevys, then hid behind the computer.

BOOM!

�No Bugger, you do it like this.�

A nade came over the computer like a feather. I flew over the other side of the computer as it exploded. Wrong move. I�m pinned.

�No no. Bugger your not good at physical combat, are you?� Chevys, holding his MAG-Scatter at my eye. I turned my head to the side and saw my Repeater right behind Chevys foot.

�At least my weapons are faster than yours.�

Chevys paused and started to pull the trigger, but not fast enough. I grabbed the Repeater and shot the MAG-Scatter out of his hand. Chevys then kicked my gun out of my hand. I rolled to the side and got up. I�m weaponless and so is Chevys, except for my knife. He pulled his MAG-Cutter from his belt as I pulled my Chainblade.

�So, we do it the old fashion way?� Called Chevys, he turned his knife on. So did I.

The room filled with noise from the active knifes. He looked at me, and smiled. Then suddenly ran at me. He took a swing and slashed my arm, elbowed my head, and threw the Chainblade to the side. He now stood above me.�

�All too easy,� he chuckled.

I looked around, nothing to save me now. I�m dead. Why like this? Suddenly a sheer pain hit me, my other knife went on. Chevys then came raining down on me. I whipped out my other knife and stuck it through his chest. He coughed and shook, then he stopped.

Chevys is dead.

As I got up, the doors opened again, now pouring with N.C. Followed by Jefferson and Bridget, both furious. A soldier kicked my legs and I fell to the ground again. I looked up only to see Jefferson holding a Jackhammer to my face.

�I should�ve done this when we first met. Goodbye�.Bugger�.� Jefferson turned redder.

Suddenly soldiers fell to the ground. BOOM! A Boomer went off behind Jefferson, causing him to fall down. Two people came out of nowhere.

Red and Smith.

Suddenly a whole squad of Infiltrators emerged out of the blue, holding ACE�s, Repeaters, and AMP�s.

Jefferson got up and smiled, along with Bridget.

�SHOOT THEM!� Screamed Red.

Just as they shot, Jefferson and Bridget vanished.

�SHIT! They recalled!� Yelled Red. �Everyone, to the Galaxy NOW!�

Everyone emptied the Main Hall and left just Red, Smith, and me.

�You ok?� asked Smith.

�Yes, just a scar.� I said.

We walked out to the Galaxy and got in. It lifted off. Everyone started talking. Smith started talking about the Keelut battle on Ceryshen, I didn�t really pay attention, that wasn�t the case. It was Chevys. I killed him. He�s dead. But it didn�t change anything. I�m not happy. The world isn�t happy. The war still wages, nothing has changed. Only Chevys died. No one else did.

Well what do you expect from a chainsaw like knife?

::

10. Now and Then

After Chevys died, I was granted several awards for my bravery and courage, and for giving the right punishment to the perpetrator. Red and Smith got the same treatment. I never seen Jefferson since then, nor Bridget. Its been said they are in hiding, possibly now working in Hossin or somewhere away from us T.R.

The war still goes on. Scorching DNA records has now been made a felony between all 3 empires, only because its killing the worlds population. Still, war goes on. Our empire is now relatively safe. Chevys is dead. We are in no harm. Lets hope it stays that way.

::

( There will be a sequal in the near future )

http://mrchevys3.blogspot.com/

Living is easy with eyes closed.