PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Science vs Religion
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-08, 07:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #262
Figment
Lieutenant General

Re: Science vs Religion

Originally Posted by Malorn View Post
I listed the article because I think it had good arguments. Criticizing the source of an opinion piece is pretty silly, especially since this entire thread is opinion and you're just as biased as anyone else.

Though I have no doubt you will find a few nitpicks and ignore the overall message.
Ugh. I pointed out all the arguments were flawed, correlation was made up and overal placed in a biased, circle argument article.

Yes, I questioned the source as well, which turns out to be very biased (not open to verifying alternative ideas and treat them as he would any other: with proper scrutiny) and therefore untrustworthy. You honestly think a reliable, unbiased source is a bad thing? Can they make good arguments, yes they can, but in this case, no it did not. Not at all. He was clearly making things up to fit his personal theory, rather than deriving a theory from observation.

Really Malorn, what do you want? You want me to say "hey, those are great arguments, even if they're all wrong, misinterpreted and placed in a biased light?".

Last edited by Figment; 2012-04-08 at 07:19 AM.