PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Comic: Cosmic Comic #7 - Forlorn Respawn
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-09, 10:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
Captain1nsaneo
Major

Misc Info
Re: Cosmic Comic #7 - Forlorn Respawn

Originally Posted by Cosmical View Post
Its almost along the same lines of GTA4, me and my friends used to play this game where i would drop 3 of them onto a buildings roof, and they would then try to make it to the ground safely. The first to touch the ground and survive won. You had tense games of people shimying on window ledges, smashing their faces on fire escapes, making impossible jumps because they paniced or jumping onto cardboard boxes to break their fall. I had more fun playing that mini game than the actual campeign. Thats what i like about games, its what i think trick shotting resembles in its own way.
Not playing the game as intended is the best game. I remember doing a 4 man legendary run of Halo 2 with friends. The final level we turned into a race with 2 2-man teams. Every time we reached one of the spare warthog points we swapped the gunner and driver of the hog. We also shot each other while driving through the flood hordes. We ended up blowing up and losing but my friend spun their hog off the final ramp so it landed backwards into the transport. The slow motion camera that watches the final jump just made it that much more awesome.