PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - New patch FLB's + other stuff
View Single Post
Old 2003-09-12, 02:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

We are releasing a patch shortly that will include the following items:

1) Facility Link Benefits have been implemented. There is more information on these benefits in our online manual.
Woot
2) The Enemy Density Warning System has been implemented. When a large number of enemy units invades a facility's SOI, all friendly troops on the continent will receive a message alerting them to the buildup.
Hmm...this could be good or bad. I guess it depends on what they define "large" as.
3) Vehicle access will no longer be reverted to Empire-wide access when an owner is killed.
Thank fucking god!
4) Fixed a bug where players would be invisible for several seconds after they respawn. This also fixes the issues that caused a delay in accessing equipment terminals after respawning and vehicles trunks after getting out of them.
Cool if it works
5) Changed Decimator's secondary mode rate of fire to match primary mode.
See comment on #3. I was starting to get sick of rapid fire Decis blowing my Lightning to hell
6) Certain Framerate optimizations were made for higher end machines. Lower end machines will also notice some improvement.
Cool for people with good computers

Its eating it's food. (Incorrect use of apostrophes specifically for UV)
"Oni wont get banned, unless you get banned. Its a 2 man ticket."-Hamma to TekDragon re: his request to ban Oni. Life is good.