PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PSU Tank battle
Thread: PSU Tank battle
View Single Post
Old 2003-11-22, 11:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Otis
Master Sergeant

Ok, I am VERY serious about this. On other servers when I create NC and VS characters, I ALWAYS get a tank cert. Becouse I don't get to use them very much on my TR Emerald character. Out of all the tank crews I've been in. I remember one VS guy on Konried was pretty good. But these two brothers top the cake. Mavherick and Aredel. One day I asked to get in their tank, Mav said there was no chaingun ammo, they substituted it for the 100mm. I just said I'd ride. After going from Caer to Pwyll (forseral) I just decided to stay with them to whitness the awsome skill of the gunner, Aredel. Reavers will decimated, and tanks were punished. Mavherick used the terrain to his advantage as he manuvered around, while simultaneusly giving Aredel a good point of view at the target to destroy it. I never thought the 100mm cannon could be used as a Anti-Air gun, but I saw it. So many reavers, AMSs, Tanks, AV soldiers, were takin out by this devestating duo. After an hour and a half (same tank) I had to go, wishing I could stay. God's honest truth, give these guys a hand. If your ever on emerald as TR, look these guys up.