PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Changed for the Better?
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-14, 04:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
phungus
Master Sergeant

Re: Changed for the Better?

The flak damage bug is no bueno. Been hit with it a few times using an AA MAX, I can only imagine how frustrating it is for skyguards.

If this bug didn't happen I think g2a would be fine, but as is sometimes you just can't counter the ESFs even when they are hoverspamming (though a dumbifre to the face works if they get too cocky). This is coming from someone who spends 90% of my time in an ESF, but when I pull an AA MAX it really should goddamn work and not just fire blanks.

In regards to the OP's question I'm actually very surprised by how improved the game is since launch. Many critical bugs and balancing issues have been adressed, even my pet peave (XP denial from bailing) is getting fixed in the next update. I would definitely reccomend giving it a try, one of my friends who quit shortly after release now plays it all the time now. Just try not to spend your time camping spawn rooms with 10 times the defender numbers (this is the trap too many players fall into, and it's why they get bored) and you should have a fun time with it if you like FPSes.

Last edited by phungus; 2013-07-14 at 04:40 PM.