PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Please help a wronged individual by simply posting a thread in the general discussion
View Single Post
Old 2003-06-20, 01:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #239
dipietro
Corporal

I am only replying to YOUR IGNORANT post because I feel the public has the right to know how shady all of this was.

listen kid,
I was banned, but not for good,
it was a temporary suspension from the game, forums, and even my credit card billing information.

Now heres the kicker, AND YES, this is true
I had to sit on the phone long distance for like an hour with 3 different people to get this done,

the problem is, is that even if they tag my account as cancelled while its suspended...when its unsuspended and supposedly reactivated...it was going to AUTOMATICALLY bill me...
since this was the case....
it was set to automatically bill me for next month, upon immediate re activation of my account.

This was not good, as it was FORCING ME TO pay for another month, just because I couldnt access it,

basically, I think what they had to do was open the account back up while I was on the phone with them...and then cancel it....basically unsuspending me for a moment before they cancelled it for me

sorry you cant accept this shadiness of thier business,
it was exactly that.
its taken care of now,

so no worries