PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Cursed Ground....
View Single Post
Old 2004-02-10, 08:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
00AgentDuck
Sergeant Major

Cursed Ground....

I tell you something was obviously wrong with my magrider today, and I was wondering if anybody else experienced this issues. I would drive around on my magrider with my friend as my gunner. We were out in the middle of no where and I diside to go up a hill. So I start climbing the hill (not that steep) and I end up getting exactly half of my magrider health taken away. What was really strange was I did not fall, crash, or get shot since no one was around. So I thought this was just a random glitch. Later on I was traveling on close to flat terrain and again I got hit for 50% health. Soon after I got hit again by this cursed ground and I lose control of my magrider. I repair and move on, but later it happened to me three times in a row, blowing up my magrider.

This happened so much to me so I did /bug to report it. This bug made my magrider useless today when we needed it to fight off the prowlers. So I just wanted to know, any one else have this problem?