PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Reality check -- playing PS1 for the past three days
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-29, 04:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #30
Figment
Lieutenant General

Re: Reality check -- playing PS1 for the past three days

Hmm. Curious. I'll just keep a raised eyebrow and wonder if it's because you stuck closer together that time around as everyone had to be in the same area and fire at the same units or some other circumstances were different, or if perhaps the approach angle and overall driving was better.

Just out of interest, you feel there were any other circumstances (amount of opposition) or differences in organizational level?

Because we've always found our group to be more effective with Deliverers after toying with NC Raiders for fun and dps maths suggest it should be.

Armour levels are the same, speed is slightly different (thought Deli was fastest), so if your Deli dies to enemy opposition, the Raider should too, while at the same time people focus fire on one Raider instead of two Delis. And when a Raider dies that should be taking a lot more firepower away in one blow.

Meaning it's virtually impossible for a Raider to perform better than two Deliverers and I'm curious to find out how you pulled it off.