PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - MAX Timers
Thread: MAX Timers
View Single Post
Old 2004-02-15, 06:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #59
BadAsh
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Veteran
The Decimator was a huge mistake. MAX armor should not be the 'easy target' on the field. No weapon is as deadly against infantry as the Deci is against MAXs. Don't say "Heavy Assault" because with camera-guided mode, MAX kills at 200 meters are pretty easy. Try that with a MCG.
Heavy Assault weapons and Medium asault weapons and AI MAX weapons all have a faster TTK than a Deci vs a MAX... and, um, camera-guided mode? You are thinking the Phoenix, not the Deci. The Deci's "camera" mode is still dumb fire... you just can see where it's going and detonate the missile if you are going to miss to at least get some splash damage. You can't guide it at all.

Both you and Queen side don't even seem to know how the Deci works. So me debating anything with you 2 is moot until you figure the game out.

QSC thinks the Deci is a 3 shot kill that needs to be 4 and you think you can guide the deci shots in camera mode for greater accuracy. Did either of you even bother to use this weapon in VR before posting???

I hate to sound like that and flame somewhat, but WTF are you guys thinking? The fact that you dont understand the Deci leads me to believe you can't understand/figure out how to use the MAX. No wonder you get owned quickly.