PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - MAX Timers
Thread: MAX Timers
View Single Post
Old 2004-02-15, 06:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #60
BadAsh
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Happy lil' Elf
Bad, please drop the "You must just suck" argument. It's been used time and time again and it doesn't ever go anywhere. If you want to continue with this please at least make an attempt to counter the arguments presented.
You have presented no argument other than "I cant kill infantry with an AI max" and "I cant live for 5 minutes". So the suggestion is to nerf anti-max weapons and lower the timer? And skill is no factor here? How can some people go on rampages and other die in seconds? SKILL and common sense.

How many times have you been fighting alamo style in a hopelessly zerged tower and seen someone suit up in a max and go outside? LOL Did the max suck? Should tanks, reavers, and everything else be nerfed to oblivion to account for idiocy?

So if you guys can�t figure out the basics then so be it. You can sit here to your hearts content and rant about how max units need to be powerful enough to compensate for the lack of intelligent field applications. Fortunately the developers know better than things will stay as they should. You can�t design a game and constantly cater to the least common denominator.