PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Now Auraxium is going why do we need to spend money?
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-16, 08:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
EVILoHOMER
Major

Now Auraxium is going why do we need to spend money?

Seriously the only reason I'd spend money is if I was buying weapons or vehicles. I mean this is where I spend money on games like TF2 and as an FPS it's kinda the main thing. However now SOe are making everything super easy to get, I'll unlock everything in a few weeks and be bored withing the month. What will I have to do then? I wont be spending any money because they've mad everything so easy to get. I probably wont even stick around because I'll have nothing left to achieve and if I don't feel like I'm personally advancing then I wont feel a need to play.

So where am I meant to spend money?

If they introduced a player made item store then I'd stick around and buy loads of crazy stuff players have come up with. However fighting for territory with no personal gain just bores me. Planetside failed because people were bored within month 3 and Core Combat was meant to fix that and didn't FPS games need something to keep fighting for. COD and BF3 have endless progression but right now Planetside 2 doesn't.