PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: E3 BEST OF SHOW from PC GAMER??
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-17, 04:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #105
Shogun
Contributor
General

Re: E3 BEST OF SHOW from PC GAMER??

it´s a shame that some people NEVER get enough

e3 isn´t even long ago. the e3 aftermath isn´t even fully through! there are still e3 awards coming in like the pc gamer one. so this time there really is no need to cry out for more.

we already know that beta will be the next big thing to come and we have seen how extraordinary fast the devs are crunching! remember the last 2 weeks before e3? when they started to show off the game? the show where the client crashed every few minutes because higby wanted to show us the latest build with the newest stuff?
then, only a few days later at e3, the build seemed to be stable and totally playable!

a team that does this kind of progress in such a short time is allowed to be quiet on the forums for some time, in my eyes!
and whenever they took some quiet-time, something big was going to happen! so i am very excited, when the vip-tracker has nothing to do for a few days!

especially with beta being the next big thing to come!
devs, you are the best, and you are doing everything right!

but your offer to come around in person is awesome! is it limited to usa?

i would get some cinnamon crackers for t-ray (or what was that stuff you always seemed to snack on during the agn-soe office tour?) and some bacon doubles for higby! will take orders for special snacks for the others as well
can i choose which devs will come to answer my questions? i want all the devs that did interviews so far! especially purrfect, higgles, tray and clegg!
german beer and honey met guaranteed!

stand tall, fight bold, wear blue and gold!