PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - TR Heavy Assault looking for outfit-Waterson
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-09, 05:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
ModernViking
Private

Re: TR Heavy Assault looking for outfit-Waterson

You should come check out the edgegamers. There's always people online, and we also have a couple of weekly events. So just send me a pm (either in-game or on the forums) if you're interested

Info:
Edgegamers is a multi-game community that has over 40+ servers for some of today's most popular PC games including CoD, BF3, ArmA2, Minecraft, CS:S, CS:GO, TF2, DoD:S, WoW, LoL, SC2, and WoT. We expanded our horizons into this title and we would love to get some more players to fill our ranks. We play as the Terran Republic on the Waterson US East Server. If you are interested in our outfit, please contact any [EGO] member in game for an invite. If you cannot find anyone in-game, please do not hesitate to join our 400-slot public Ventrilo server and, to get in touch with someone who can assist you with our Planetside 2 Outfit.

Contacts:
ModernViking(me), Vertago, Tumblin, CyganyZed, matt98, Netsky4life, Dutchoper72, Xernia, xXMegatr0nXx.

Ventrillo:
voice.Edge-Gamers.com Port:29272

www.Edge-gamers.com