PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - TKers, griefers, and other trolls
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-24, 02:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
sgtbjack
Corporal

Re: TKers, griefers, and other trolls

Originally Posted by Mordelicius View Post
I'm not saying FF should be removed. It should be monitored closely and the ALTS should be tracked to their main account and have them all banned.
-There will be players using multiple accounts with multiple computers
-There will be players using big transports only to fly all over then crash it
-There will be players infiltrating factions and basically sabotage operations
-There will be players giving out wrong information on purpose
-There will be players "leading" mission with the intention for it to fail.
-There will be players rolling alt guilds just to clog up the other faction's numbers
etc. etc.
I know it can happen, and I'm not disagreeing with you on what dbags can do, I'm just arguing that the game already has systems in place to deal with most of these issues. Those systems will more than likely be improved as well.

-multiple accounts-SOE could track this, I don't know if they are, but I don't think you can have two factions on one server if I'm not mistaken.
-big transports for crashing-if you crash once, because of the resource cap they have to go play for awhile to be able to buy another one. For beta and streaming shenanigans they don't really care, but in game, its just a dumb strategy and ends up screwing your own gameplay up. This is why I oppose those threads where "driver only" players want the cap removed so they can spawn vehicles over and over again
-if they infiltrate your faction, they have to do it from another server. Why play on another server to screw over a faction you don't even play against?
-wrong info-lol, alot of nice people will give out wrong info, just because their not that bright lol, but I see your point
-if leaders lead missions with the intent to fail, they get nothing for it. Maybe if leaders lost certs for having thier squad fail a mission might help? Not an issue for me, as I play with friends, and I trust them(maybe not my brother, hes an idiot)
-alt guilds-they would have to run on another server, so they wouldn't be able to help their mains in anyway?