PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Selling leet account!!!
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-05, 07:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Ipimpnoobs
Sergeant

Red face Selling leet account!!!

There was an article brought up about this regarding Planetside 1 back in 2003. I read through this and SOE stand on this back then was NO.. blah blah EULA this and that. I say hogwash!

I think in 2012 account selling should be allowed and done with station cash, in game!

My reasoning's:

1. People will do this anyway, why not take advantage of the potential profit internally. (think the war on drugs etc....)

2. Most mmo's no matter what genre have an in-game economy. We know ur plans are to create player housing island or something like this in the future, but char selling could fill the void until that time.

3. Gold farmers. We all know they exist in every game. If people can make money by playing this game, it will cause more people to play. The only way to level up a class is to play it so....

4. I worked extremly hard and put in 1 googolplex amount of hours on my leet char bro! <-- if this is you, you really don't have to worry because a) your probably with a tight crew of pros and b) your prolly a pro. Those acct buying noobs will just be more xp for you to lvl your crew. Nothing wrong with pimping a noob or 2... They taste good too..nom nom nom

5. What the heck is Ipimpnoobs talking about? Guys (and margret lol j/k)check this article out from my eveonline days:

Buying or selling an account

Can I buying or sell EVE Online accounts?
Account transfers are expressly forbidden, as per article 3 of the EULA. Accounts found to have changed hands may be transferred to their original owners, or banned permanently, at the discretion of the GMs. This includes accounts bought and sold on online trading services such as eBay.
Please note that sharing your account details is also a violation of the aforementioned EULA.
(sound familiar, but wait...there's more!)

It is however possible to move individual characters between accounts via the character transfer option in the account management pages.

If you are thinking about buying or auctioning a character for ISK, check our forums for more information.

(See they embraced and made money off it! If they can, so can you. How old is eve online and they are still hanging in there huh??? ISK is their in-game currency for those of you who don't know)

Bottom line, we need to think of ways to get you paid for all of your hard work especially T-rey. Those nice threads he wears has to cost a pretty penny. Anyhow, this would just be another income stream flowing to the profit ocean.

In the great words of dictators and politicians everywhere, EMBRACE CHANGE!!!!

Discuss!!!

Last edited by Ipimpnoobs; 2012-09-05 at 08:06 AM.