PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - News: Double XP / Station Cash Weekend and PlanetSide 2 App
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-27, 02:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #57
o Solei o
Private

Re: Double XP / Station Cash Weekend and PlanetSide 2 App

Originally Posted by BIGGByran View Post
Question!

1) Anyone know any "special" offers they are having with the game cards you get at the local stores?
(I heard that you get an extra $5 if you buy the card from wal-mart, is that true? I don't see it advertised on the website.)

2) What happens if you buy another Game Stop card but you already have the NS-11 gun? Will you get the SC or Certs for it instead or...?

3) Double SC will work on Game Cards right?
1. It will have a little bubble on the car that says "500 bonus Station Cash!". If the card has no bubble, you get no bonus. (See right-hand side of card in the middle: http://walmart.com/ip/19530504?adid=...00000027727740 ) Walmart doesn't sell the bonus ones online, just in stores. The website also lies about which stores have them in stock. Have to go and check for yourself. Be warned, there is also a $10 one that gives $2 in bonus SC. Also, ANY SOE Station game card that has the bonus SC bubble will work.

2. No SC or Certs, and no gun if you've already unlocked it on that character. Not sure about account-wide. I don't have it on my VS toon yet.

3. In the past, yes. Not sure if it got secretly nerfed or not. Best part is the "free" station cash is also doubled. So I have 2 $15 cards w/ $5 bonus SC each. This gives me $40 base, which is doubled to $80 SC.