PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Reality check -- playing PS1 for the past three days
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-01, 07:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #79
Littleman
First Lieutenant

Re: Reality check -- playing PS1 for the past three days

Originally Posted by Figment View Post
-Lot's o' misdirected text-
Wow... sounds like you missed reading half the thread. There's a reason for 1 person vehicles. No one should have to spam VNG in vain. Of course a tank/gunner team is better, in PS2 they get to roll out on their own however. Then again, some may prefer to trust their own aim than rely on some random to shoot at what they need to shoot at, and accurately. Joining an outfit is not the fix all: they can have pretty $#!%%& players too.

CoF management IS NOT hard to handle... it's stupidly easy, especially with a JH... MA just SUCKS in comparison to HA at short ranges, and at longer ranges, your TTK's drop so drastically it makes MA almost not worth using. Too much ammo put down range for too little positive result.

It's common practice to fight, recover, fight, recover. Doesn't change that the gun play in this game, for the most part, is pretty mind numbing due to long TTK's and the way the game and weaponry works as a whole.

Remember next time, opinions are one's own. I'm more interested in criticizing PS1 regarding the hot button topics on this forum for PS2. They didn't include galaxy gun ships, nor did I experience said gun ships in my attempted return before another lovely CTD. I think the forum base already agreed E/E animations for vehicles would be nice to have in PS2. Little reason to use PS1 to back that up. As for back packs, SOE has long since already stated they want empires to remain strictly themselves, so no looting mechanics. Weapon modifications can probably get your cycler close to acting like a gauss rifle though. Have fun with that.