PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Whats the Worst looking Empire so far?SOE is handicapping TR IMO
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-29, 10:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
CutterJohn
Colonel

Re: Whats the Worst looking Empire so far?SOE is handicapping TR IMO

Only issues I have so far are with individual units/vehicles.

TR - Needs more wheels inside the tracks on the Prowler. Treads would never work with just 1 road wheel in the middle like that.

VS - The shoulder pads, primarily for the max, but for the soldiers as well, are a bit on the silly side. Oh, and the detail texture for many of the infantry armors, that hexagod/carbon fiber pattern, is a bit too... strong? I think much of it would work better with more of a solid color, like the Cloaker possesses. Hopefully these two are cosmetic options.

NC - The cloaker looks fine, but is too well armored. Not so much a fan of the helmets.

CP - The libs top cockpit and the flat bottomed boat hull thing it has going on. The ATV looks nice, but also looks exactly like something I could go purchase today.

Soo.. Yeah. Minor nitpicks. Not at all important. As far as looks go, I have to say that TR has easily the most realistic, and best, looking combat armor.

Originally Posted by Dreamcast View Post
Nah Im too loyal but I do mire the others aesthetics.
I'm continually amazed how people can be loyal to a fictional team in a game, especially for a game that hasn't come out yet.

Last edited by CutterJohn; 2012-03-29 at 10:56 PM.