PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Crux - The elite air combat outfit [NA]
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-24, 11:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Boof
Private

Misc Info
Re: Crux - The elite air combat outfit

Originally Posted by Dart View Post
Were you, or will you be starting with, any elite pilots from PS1? Having run such a clan in PS1 it was my experience that great players tended to seek similar players and unless you had a few aces in your hand to start with it was hard to attract them. Or put another way, calling yourself elite doesn't make it true.
Thanks for your reply, you've given me something to consider :P. My hope for Crux is to recruit up to 20 people and start flying right off the bat in beta. There we'll learn how to fly well because we will have devoted most of our time to it. I don't feel that PS1 pilot experience will make any difference at all in PS2 because the flight mechanics are so different.

I figure that those who want to fly will fly a lot and for those people there's an outfit named Crux.

edit: It seems I never answered your initial question. No, I won't be starting with any PS1 aces nor do I know any. However, I might be starting with one or two former Blue Lions who have just as much experience as I do.

Last edited by Boof; 2012-06-24 at 11:39 AM.