Kytten
Private

Re: Azure Twilight

Originally Posted by IronMole View Post
Want to be bad at PS/PS2?

JOIN AZURE TWILIGHT!
Want to be bad at trolling? HIT CAPS LOCK and join Ironmole on the TR

Originally Posted by Dart View Post
As an old school VS CR5 I've had more experience of AT than most and in my mind they are a Jekyll and Hyde Outfit. They can lurch from being one of the most effective groups in the game to one of the most frustrating in the blink of an eye. Some times you'll see 3 galaxies light up your mini map and know they're about to save the day and sometimes you'll watch them mess about on an empty continent for hours training while the VS are losing ground. At the top their leadership is first class. Francko is an excellent man-manager and, more importantly, an excellent man. They also have first class officers in Kytten and Nobel.

I hope we find ourselves on the same Server as AT in PS2.

Thanks Dart. I understand you find the training thing frustrating, but those 3 galaxies wouldn't appear on your mini-map and save the day without it. It works in swings and roundabouts at times.

AT's upper management is all fantastic. We have wonderful officers who've been with the outfit for years. DargoTrox is one of the best leaders on the battlefield. He can predict with accuracy where the fight is going to turn and where we should be. Beekergunship is a fantastic aircav officer. I know gulfy32 has been managing (and commentating on) our current multi-streams on TwitchTV, he's a great guy and fantastically funny. Every officer we have brings a punch to the mix and I love them all.

And then we have the loyal and wonderful Veterans - Too many to name but AT wouldn't function without them.

Also as for finding the same server in PS2 I will inbox you to let you guys at DT know about the next VS meeting we have and when it will be.