PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PS Code of Honor Pact
View Single Post
Old 2014-03-29, 04:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Hehateme
Private

Re: PS Code of Honor Pact

To be fair I was attacking someone in defense of another. As for D2A's idea, I personally agree with it. In fact on all my 6 characters I have less than 200 kills while using a max, and less than 50 gen kills.
To be honest though, I do not believe everyone will be willing to play less-lame. A lot of people have the "win at all costs mentality" and that is what makes planetside planetside. Playing lame is a result of people hating being farmed. One empire has 30% pop and is just defending base after base (most fun fight for me and a lot of other people) but the other 70% HATES constantly getting killed so they will pull maxes/blow gens. That's how the game works, it's really annoying yes, but that's how it has been for 10years.
As for exploits (wasps bug/router glitches) that's just super lame imo and should be a bannable offense.
And there is nothing wrong with flail use imo. A flail is planetside's artillery and does a damn good job at that. That being said, I've never used one because sitting in one spot pressing mouse1 is just boring and I would rather not, but it still doesn't make it lame.