PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - How to know you've been playing too much PlanetSide (add to list)
View Single Post
Old 2003-09-13, 04:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #49
Solendon
Corporal

10 min. before your plane is scheduled to land, you look out the window and then yell "Everyone get ready to jump!" As everyone would be quite taken by this remark, they look at you. "What?!?!" you say. "Hey, man those guns or the Reavers will get us!"

A female flight attendant will likely come up and say: "Sir, we need you to be calm and quite during landing please." While everyone begins talking amongst themselves about the escalating problem you respond: "Who the fuck are you?" "Sir...." "THE REAVERS BITCH! Sorry for the caps. Now make yourself useful and man the rear." You give her a sharp slap on the ass for motivation and receive "grief."

By this time the Flight Marshall has taken notice in your "enthusiasm" to get off the plane and heads towards your seat. While the flight attendant is bitching at you for slapping her ass (grief) you continue to look out the window spamming such voice macros as "I don't know", "Hello" and "Fabulous".

The Flight Marshall places his hand on your shoulder: "Sir, I am the Flight Marshall on this flight and if you do not cease and desist this behavior I will take you custody. Understood?" "Finally," you reply, "Someone with some CR. Now make sure we drop on the roof. I'll get to the CC ASAP because I am adv. hack. But I need someone to cover me. Hey I see an AMS, can you OS it?"

"Alright sir, I am taking you custody." as the Flight Marshall just begins to place pressure on your neck and reach for his handcuffs, you immediately realize this man must be Vanu or Terran. Deciding promptly that you must get out of this situation, you make a mad dash over the seat to the cockpit and smack right in to the door.

Realizing "This facility is not controlled by your empire," you strafe to the side to pull out your PDA. You lean up against the bulkhead only to fall through the world and land somewhere underneath.

Turns out falling through the world was in your favor as you see in the death messages a few min later. Apparently, the Gal tried to land at an invalid location and exploded. "Noobs" you say.

(That's how you know you've played PlanetSide too much. Either that or defecating on the beverage cart.)

Last edited by Solendon; 2003-09-13 at 04:20 PM.