PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Pageant contestant disqualified over strange circumstances.
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-29, 08:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #86
Traak
Colonel

Re: Pageant contestant disqualified over strange circumstances.

Originally Posted by Figment View Post
What? Because you JUDGE a person for being homosexual, there's no such thing as agreeing with it because it's not a choice or political stance or idea. It just is a characteristic.
You need to quit making up things to gleefully dance about and accuse me of.

I don't judge anybody. The Bible lists homosexuality as a sin. There's no such thing as agreeing with it because it is not a choice? Every homosexual I have talked to has told me it was a choice. Two told me it was a choice they wouldn't wish on anybody. It is not "just a characteristic" anymore than pedophilia is "just a characteristic."

Wait, what? Bow down to "their way of doing things"? What do they make you do then? I don't believe anyone is asking you to bend over, pun intended.
What do they try to do, societally? Force everyone to agree that they are normal, it is okay, it is an in-born trait, etc. etc. Then invade activities that are venues for normal human women who were born female and then shriek and holler when they get rejected. As I said, it's America. They can do this. And others can oppose them. But opposing them doesn't make a person a bigot anymore than a homosexual advancing his cause is a bigot.

And how exactly are you not trying to make THEM do things, or NOT do things based on YOUR religious views?
I'm not trying to make them do anything. I'm also not advocating women enter contests for drag queens and then shriek and holler about how they were mistreated when they get disqualified for being women.

And how is them asking the freedom to things among themselves with consent from one another (like heterosexuals) and being treated as you would treat any other person bad? How does that at all impact you?
It doesn't impact me directly. Neither does it impact me directly if people engage in pistol duels, mutual suicide pacts, or get together in a big cult that commits suicide. But it's still sin. And sin poisons a society and the practitioners of it. But it doesn't stay confined, usually to the practitioners thereof. Witness the Mary-worshiping pseudo-Christian homosexual pedophile cult known as many Catholic churches. They have found that many boys molested by homosexual men grow up to become homosexuals. If it was such an "inborn trait" why is it so concentrated in those who have been raped as children?

Homosexuality is a sin. They claim it isn't. Whatever. We both have our views. But, me not agreeing with them that it is right doesn't make me wrong. The Bible says it's a sin, and I oppose it, just like I oppose theft, suicide, prostitution and many other things. I don't have to hate you to not agree with your lifestyle. Jesus instructs us to owe no man anything but to love him. We love the sinner, but we are not in any wise required to approve of, wink at, or pretend that their sin does not exist.

I know the homosexual front uses intimidation tactics, such as labeling everyone who doesn't agree with them as homophobic, but that is like labeling anyone who notices faults among **** as being a Nazi. Sin isn't bad because God found all the fun stuff and put a fence around it and said "You can't do that." It's bad because it kills you, spiritually, and if not repented of, eternally.

I'm not going to say sin is right just to get someone to say "Oh, he's one of us. He toes the line the activists have drawn."

I have had homosexual friends who knew that I believe it was a sin. They didn't hate me. We got along fine. I know you wouldn't want to even imagine that this is the case, because you and people like you try to paint everyone who isn't on your side as being mortal enemies. I have had friends that were gangsters, drug dealers, hired assassins, etc. Jesus didn't condemn people, and I don't either. I condemn sin in all its forms, including whatever ones I do. But I don't hate people.