PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Thinking of goin back for memory's sake.
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-29, 07:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Echartea
Private

Re: Thinking of goin back for memory's sake.

Excellent. Excellent. I'm glad to hear that -- I decided to get the ball rolling today; logged into my Station account to make sure everything was in place for a Friday renewal, but I was surprised to find that I didn't have a Planetside key attached. Come to find out I had lost access to the email for that account somewhere along the way, gotten frustrated and created a new account for the rest.

Cut to today, and I'm freaking out over my old account and having to buy the game again on top of subbing, and then I think 'well maybe, just maybe Customer Service can help' even though I wasn't sure of the account name or password. All I had was my CD-key and the original game box (because I'm a packrat, woo!). So I get on the chat with a customer service rep and after ten minutes? He has me packing with my original Station account with my original Planetside account attached. Now to wait for Friday for my return to Auraxis.