PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Official PS Wish List
View Single Post
Old 2003-06-06, 09:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #48
Domar
Private

My thoughts

I have a few thoughts.

1. Make mines so they can be burried when placed on dirt. Once the mine is activated it would attempt to dig itself partially into the ground, thus making it harder to spot and destroy by the enemy. This would mainly work on the ground. It would not be able to dig in on concrete slabs around bases and towers.

2. Make the motion detectors so they will show enemy on your radar map when they are within their range of influence. Maybe they are suppose to do that already, but I have see times where there were motion detectors set up and enemies running around with nothing on the map. This would also be another way to detect those pesky cloakers for those of us without the Darksight implant.

3. I've said this before during Beta and I will say it again. Make a hacker where he can hack enemy gun turrets. If he can hack into medical terminals, equipment terminals, and vehicles why can't he hack a simple gun turret? This gives him a use for the attacking force by letting him hack the gun turret so a friendly can jump in and turn it against the bases defenders. Of coarse the hack would only be temporary, say 30 seconds, just like with the terminals. Also make it so only the Advanced Hacker can do it.

4. How about setting up other terminals that control functions in a base like lighting and power to doors. These could then be hacked by Advanced hackers to disrupt these functions by turning lights off or opening or closing doors.

Just my .02 cents