PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - NC Delta Force [EU]
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-25, 06:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #43
Sighpolice
Corporal

Re: NC Delta Force [EU]

I'm quite interested, I'm a PS1 veteran playing from 2 months after launch and quit with the BFR expansion (like most) and have since been playing FPS's in clans/competitively such as CS:S, BF2 and CoD 2. I've dreamed of planetside 2 and have often gone back to PS1 from time to time, and as a PS1 vet I should get a beta key soon. I used to be a hardcore gamer up until about a year ago and took a break from the big stuff

I'm interested in the armoured role, preferably tank whoring - I should be able to make 3 nights a week easily however I'd like to be a private first, to see how much I can commit too. I started my own WoW guild that achieved a few server firsts too, and so I can appreciate how hard it can be to set up a new outfit - I always prefer to join the newer ones to help out as much as I can, so if you need me as an officer I can be.

Might I suggest that you make it necessary for having Mic, as you will need it even for a small outfit. Preferably use Teamspeak/Vent as the in-game one will always be terrible, after all the hype BF3 recieved about its so-called coms system, 99% of players turned it off and used ts/vent anyways