PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Warning, very unpopular opinion! Why kill-cam desperately needs to return
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-17, 09:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
Taramafor
Sergeant Major

Re: Warning, very unpopular opinion! Why kill-cam desperately needs to return

Originally Posted by Rolfski View Post

Bullocks, the fact of life probably is that most players don't run in an outfit, don't communicate or use a headset and just get farmed and need to go an insanely, ever-growing, learning curve to get an idea what kills them.
Don't have to be in an outfit. I've worked with EXE once or twice and have successfully typed that a gal would be an idea and performed it myself with great success (gal drop). I have no headset. I've led my outfit without one at times. I typed hold A and they stayed inside and watched the doors (as instructed by me) even though I wasn't the leader. I then said box them in the spawn room, which they did. I always type locations of any enemy that needs to be known before going off the map (just shout sun east or armor south or whatever). We took over the base. People listen to others and act accordingly or they don't listen and act and lose.

No outfit. No squad leader. Just communication, common sense, a willingness to listen and working together. If you can't work as a team player then learn on your own. Rule of life mate.

I'll also add that me and another TRG member who will remain nameless were half trolling (well, I was half trolling. He was full trolling) but when it comes down to business, everyone listens to each other. Even in outfits we jab at each other but we live to our motto. TRG: Getting shit done. In or out of outfits.

Outfit isn't needed but leadership and working together certainty is. If you don't grasp that in a game with so many team players then I throw up my arms and give up.

Last edited by Taramafor; 2013-08-17 at 09:56 PM.