PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Top cause of players leaving PS2 (2014)
View Single Post
Old 2014-08-07, 02:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #51
BlaxicanX
Sergeant Major

Re: Top cause of players leaving PS2 (2014)

Originally Posted by Mietz View Post
Thats not even in the same ballpark as the "same logic", its not even an analogy.
I cant buy, equip and wear a room.
That's good, because you shouldn't be allowed to buy your way out of being punished for your mistakes. Even the best sniper will have a hell of a time head-shotting you if you don't stand around out in the open... and that's free.

If that is not "significant" i would ask you why not every gun in PS2 is OHK as apparently its not significant
They pretty much are. You're starting to get it now.

The only difference between getting killed by a sniper and getting killed by a heavy assault is that sniping takes more skill.

- - - - -

The new resource system is pretty lulz. Has anyone else gotten the chance to experience the thrill of organized, platoon-level abusing of the fact that we pretty much have unlimited resources now? At +50 resources per minute, you get back the resources spent buying an MBT in ~5 minutes. So you can basically spawn an MBT or equivelent once every five minutes... forever.

I was playing with HMMRD(sp?) last night, and the Platoon lead had all 48 of us spawn ESF's and air raid enemy zergs 6 times within the space of one hour.

Last edited by BlaxicanX; 2014-08-07 at 03:09 AM.