PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - PS1 Free Time - Are Planetside Reserves Vets ?
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-29, 04:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
That one noob
Sergeant

Re: PS1 Free Time - Are Planetside Reserves Vets ?

Originally Posted by Higby View Post
We absolutely do not consider every reserve account to be hackers. However, hacking was extremely common when the reserve accounts were activated because they had no "skin in the game", as they say. Accounts that are paid, i.e. bought a box, paid a sub, are way less likely to be hacking (although some do, don't get me wrong) than ones that never paid a cent and could create new accounts for free once banned. I'm sorry that you can't join in on the events, although if you really want to, you could always purchase PlanetSide (I believe it's 15 or 20 dollars) and you'll get 30 days free time with that to play again for the 7/1 event. http://www.soe.com/getthegame/
Eh it's all right, if we were good Reservists and didn't hack to begin with, and we didn't bother trying to play PlanetSide after the reserves were done, we still got that 45 day trial that was offered before. Not sure if it was suppose to be like that after the whole hacking fiasco though.