PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Mouse... Stops Tracking?
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-16, 03:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Palerion
Sergeant Major

Mouse... Stops Tracking?

Well, originally I was running Planetside 2 on my crappy HP Pavilion DV7. Finally though, I have my new desktop with a GTX 660ti and a 3570k processor. Runs like a charm for the most part, rarely ever dips below 60 fps, sometimes surpasses 100, so graphical performance is no longer my issue.

Now, I seem to have a little mouse problem, and it only seems to happen in this game. For some reason, my mouse just randomly stops working, whether I'm in a huge battle or sitting at an empty warpgate, it doesn't matter. It just seems to stop tracking, and I have to reapply it to my mousepad a few times to get it working again. People tell me it's my mousepad or my mouse, but I've tried different mice and mousepads, none of which fixed my problem. It gets me killed in a good few fights, and manages to end my killstreaks quickly. I would appreciate some input, as this is really killing the experience..

EDIT: After experimenting more, I have discovered that not only does it seem to stop tracking, but both mouse buttons stop working. If I am aiming down sights, it unaims, and if I'm shooting, it stops shooting.

Last edited by Palerion; 2012-12-16 at 05:20 PM.