PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - TRG - Highly Organized, Heavy Infantry | Connery Server
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-27, 05:22 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
Sardus
Contributor
Captain

Re: TRG on Markov is recruiting!

Originally Posted by deltaforce View Post
Dear Sardus,
Hello, I am interested in joining an TR outfit. I am currently located in Germany, however, I am not German, therefore, i wanted to join an international and English speaking outfit, would TRG be a good fit?
As sad as it is, I did not have experience with PS1... however, i am an above average FPS player who is very exited to have the full experience on PS2, which to me seems to require being in an outfit.
If it is of any help, I am recently playing Tribes:Ascend and am currently at level 27 (name is D3LTAF0RCE), without any boosters used, it is not a perfect game to recommend myself with (since the gameplay is not exactly the same), but better than nothing.
Thank you for reading,
deltaforce.

P.S.
I signed up in planetside-universe just some hours ago so that i could contact you^^ and now that i read over my post i get an impression of being some kind of 50 year old, I think i am a bit nervous since this is my first post...
We've got a couple guys who play from Germany. If you're interested, just head on over to www.trggaming.net and register on the forums. Then follow the on screen instructions to apply.