PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - An absolute must when considering the new resource changes
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-31, 07:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
NewSith
Contributor
Brigadier General

Re: An absolute must when considering the new resource changes

Originally Posted by PredatorFour View Post
They must take into consideration continental locking. When an empire gets zero'd (it will happen at some point) them players are going to be pissed when they cant pull any tank/plane from their warpgate cos they have no resources.

When this happens they possibly need another way of getting resources for your empire. Say going behind enemy lines and 'draining' resources from another empire for your own benefit. Give the 'drainers' XP for doing it(possibly another role for infil)

I also hope when they overhaul the resource system they are not tight with it like they are now i.e. if your not subbed its painfully slow gain. It was fine before they tweaked it.
Judging from what MAlorn said on the FNO, you'll be able to steal power from pretty much every base.

Originally Posted by CutterJohn View Post
Shields.. these are a decent compromise between the console jockeys that want recharging health, and the glorious pc gaming master race that generally doesn't.