PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Gameplay: Artillery!
Thread: Gameplay: Artillery!
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-24, 10:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
NichyC
Private

Lightbulb Artillery!

I know there have been threads about this before, but I want to make a good official post on whether or not people think the game needs a specific artillery vehicle and if so, what would it be like?

Personally, I think that the Vanu should get the Flail back from the original (all though make it cooler) and then the Terran and New Conglomerate could get more normal-style artillery pieces (I have no ideas on names so post them if you have an idea). My idea is that you can drive it around like a tank, and then deploy it to use the main gun. When you deploy it, you can swivel the gun any direction you want (like a tank) and adjust the power behind the shot. Then, on your minimap, it will give you a general idea of where the shells will hit so you know if you're aiming correctly.

I also think that if they have it, they should have a secondary gunner who gets a machine gun or something like that.

What do you think? Do you have any ideas on names, styles or looks? Or do you even think that artillery pieces would or would not complement the game? Tell us!