PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Omg I Fixed The Tr Vehicles!!!111
View Single Post
Old 2004-03-16, 08:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

I've never understood why they don't just let yo control both if there is no tertiary gunner. It wouldn't unbalance anything and would fix the primary problem with the Prowler.

how does that fix vasty inferior vehicles/maxes?
Doesn't, because they aren't. I'll give you slightly inferior depending on the circumstances, but "vastly" is an exaggeration.
Just make the 100mm blast radius larger and make the 12mm 20mm.
Slightly bigger splash makes sense, I agree. 20mm, assuming it was changed so that you *can't* have a third gunner I'd readily agree with. If it is left as is (which in all probability it will be), maybe, because you are sacfrificing a person to get the additional damage output. However it may allow the Prowler to dispatch things a little too quickly with the seperate gunners. I'd want to see extensive testing and comparisons before implementation but I don't *think* it would be too overpowering.

Terrans really underestimate the Prowler imo. It's a beast but it *can* get the job done, and without the machine gunner. Honestly though neither the 20mm and the 12mm can do anything the main gun can't do against anything but air and honestly they are both rather poor air defense against any competent pilot. Ideally you'd have a skyguard with you

Its eating it's food. (Incorrect use of apostrophes specifically for UV)
"Oni wont get banned, unless you get banned. Its a 2 man ticket."-Hamma to TekDragon re: his request to ban Oni. Life is good.