PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Spitfires
Thread: Spitfires
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-09, 10:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #35
theknits
Private

Re: Spitfires

Originally Posted by Raka Maru View Post
A complex combo of mines, boomers, jammers, turrets can really churn your grey matter.
I churn plenty of gray matter with bullets from my gun.

Originally Posted by Raka Maru View Post
Twitch does work for some people, but I was saying that PS2 shouldn't be just about carrying a weapon and moving forward carefully.
I fully agree that it shouldn't be solely about walking around with your gun and luckily the game already has a lot more to it than that. Adding other stuff to simply have more is unsatisfactory.

Originally Posted by Boomhowser View Post
To right I love shooting people.. Just as I love laying traps and outwitting my enemies because they lack situational awareness to avoid my cunning layouts..
That's just it even the most brilliantly placed turret isn't going to really outwit anyone. Sure it may kill a few people here and there but that's more in part to their blunders rather than anything special or tricky about where the turret is. Now I am aware that not everything is about killing people. The turret also slows down an enemy push. I'm just saying it doesn't slow them down for the right reasons.

Originally Posted by Boomhowser View Post
Heres the real point if you claim to love shooting people then why are you ghost hacking that remote facility that ive layed spits at to delay and slow players opting to ghosthack?
It's not much of a ghosthack if your present to defend it and if you mean you have just left the turrets by themselves odds are they wont be slowing down anyone for more than a moment.