PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Post your upcoming Sunderer overhaul ideas here
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-01, 01:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
Zadexin
Corporal

Re: Post your upcoming Sunderer overhaul ideas here

A true TANK sundy- Drop the troop carry capacity to driver, gunner, gunner, +4 passenger.
Let it equip direct fire AV weapons similar to mana turrets or the cannons on a lightening tank. Small arms gunports for the 4 passengers and a Ram plate that does extra damage when ramming (the model is already there as a cosmetic). These can all be separate certable upgrades.

An AA weapon that is not totally balls would be nice too. Maybe make it so the walker can actually shoot stuff on the ground. I know its meant to be an AA weapon but come on, I'm just asking for a 30 degree declination. You can see a light assault running at you 10 yards off but can do exactly jack squat to stop him from toasting your fun bus as all the walker bullets go wizzing over his head.

A SPAWN JAMMER sundy - I'm going to keep requesting spawn jammers until beacons and squad spawn shenanigans are dealt with. I would like a sundy with an enemy spawn jamming bubble that stops enemy beacons, squad deploy and sunderers from working within the anti-spawn bubble. This would hopefully keep people from drop pod nuking and other annoying exploits that all the spawn stuff suffers from.