PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - Newbie looking to learn
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-04, 03:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Corrupted
Private

Re: Newbie looking to learn

Thanks for the tips guys.

Micro: I was doing pretty much everything you have said. I spent more time researching (at first) than playing. I found a few good platoons since, and my RL friend joined me yesterday and we did a lot of good work. But whenever I ask about joining an oufit it goes ignored. I actually don't even know my character name LMAO! But I got to battle rank 10 so far.

ringring: I would say I would have similar play styles to you. I find myself being an engineer, heavy assult, or max quite often. I purchased the bundle for the max weapons and I very much enjoy them. It's a costly class for certs though, so it'll take some time to have it properly geared.

Any recommendations for a low recoil engineer gun? And is it normal to want to max out your max cooldown time (or does it get to a point where u don't want it all cuz u wont have resources? I keep em alive pretty well for the most part...) and the repair gun, making that as good as it could be since I find myself being an engineer more than anything?

And I realize there is no 1 class for everything. Took the weekend for me to really get a feel as to what I like being. I think I like the engineer class so anyone got tips for that and how to spend the certs for it let me know.

TY for all the tips and info guys!

Oh and what Vanu rocket is recommended for vehicles? I figured a lock on but there are a couple. 1k certs will take a while but worth it but need to make sure I get the right one xD And trial cooldown is nuts lol

Last edited by Corrupted; 2013-08-04 at 03:59 PM.