PlanetSide Universe - View Single Post - hacking
Thread: hacking
View Single Post
Old 2002-12-31, 09:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Omega
Private

Arrow Puzzles INDEED...

Bilistik [sp] osrry to tell you bro but the topic is not stupid at all really. Some partd of hacking actually do involve puzzel solving.

For instance in the movie "Swordfish" the lead character hacking into the government site and stuff to get that info did involve some level of puzzel solving. So I think the two in some ways walk hand in hand.

We're not talking about some ***-zaw puzzle crap were talking about things involving numbers or symbols. I think it would be a good idea to involve something like this. I know it's already a hassel to get into of the enemy base but still it would be lame just to go in and press a button after all that work to get in. It makes your victory have less of an impact as the hacker I would feel. Instead of you just dumbing to hit a button and watch a meter go down. Why not be able to complete a puzzle and then your in.

Of course there would be the problem of creating so many puzzles so that hackers won't begin to see the same puzzle over and over again, but maybe they can work around that some how.

Justin

I am ever-lasting and like any infinity and am never ending.

-Omega